Supplied on application
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technician role for Sydney, NSW.
Our client requires a fully qualified Refrigeration and air conditioning Technician, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service.
Our client is a locally owned, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning company offering design, installation and service of air conditioning and refrigeration systems, across the Darwin and surrounding areas.
The key skills / attributes required for this role include:
– Minimum 2 years experience.
– Technician must have strong technical problem-solving skills.
– Able to provide excellent customer service.
– Experience in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration: service, installation and breakdowns.
– Post-mix systems experience desired but not essential.
– The ability to work independently or within a team environment.
– Must have pride and high quality in their workmanship.
– Drivers licence.
– Full Artick and licence and restricted electrical licence.
What’s on offer:
Flexibility and a variety of work, carrying out both repairs and installation of domestic, commercial and industrial equipment.
– Excellent Salary package depending on experience.
– Company vehicle
– Phone and iPad.
– Excellent opportunity for growth and career advancement.
– Overtime available
– Immediate start available