Website Sydney based role and employer
Our client is a strate gardening and cleaning company in Sydney, Australia.
Our client is offering gardening traineeships.
To qualify you have must have at least 12 months experience in the past 2 years and have sound basic English.
The tasks of the role include
- prepare lawn areas by spreading top soil and planting grass, and by laying instant turf
- maintaining planted and grassed areas by weeding, trimming, fertilising, watering and mowing
- pruning trees and hedges, and installing plant support and protection devices
- general clean up duties may be required
To be eligible, you must
- Be eligible to apply for training visa for Australia
- Have 12 months experience
- Have evidence of English ability and work experience
- drivers license preferred
- Relevant qualifications preferred but not essential if you have the work skills
For interest in this position, you can contact Ms Joy Chen by applying through this ad.