Website Sydney based role and employer
Our client is a strata gardening and cleaning company in Sydney, Australia.
Our client is offering gardening sponsorships for 482 visa and traineeships for 407 visa.
To qualify you have must have at least 12 months experience in the past 2 years and have sound basic English.
The tasks of the role include
- prepare lawn areas by spreading top soil and planting grass, and by laying instant turf
- maintaining planted and grassed areas by weeding, trimming, fertilising, watering and mowing
- pruning trees and hedges, and installing plant support and protection devices
- general clean up duties may be required
To be eligible, you must
- Be eligible to apply for training visa for Australia
- Have 12 months experience
- Have evidence of English ability and work experience
- drivers license preferred
- Relevant qualifications preferred but not essential if you have the work skills
For interest in this position, you can contact Ms Joy Chen by applying through this ad.
You must sign in to apply for this position.