Our basic Skilled visa eligibility assessment is a rapid response service.We provide you with a general overview of your eligibility for skilled migration to Australia.
The skilled visa eligibility assessment also places you on our database of candidates for the Temporary Sponsored Work Visa Scheme.
Your skills will be indexed and accessible to our recruitment consultants who assist Australian employers find temporary skills for short and long term projects or employment.
Key features of the Skilled visa eligibility assessment include:
- Realistic assessment of your points score for SkillSelect.
- Expression of Interest (EOI) advice for 189, 190 and 489 visas.
- Remedial advice to boost scores in for improved eligibility.
- Basic advice on regional labour market trends for sponsored temporary (400, 407 or 408), short term and permanent visas (TSS, 482, 186, 187).
- Assessments reviewed by registered migration professional.
- Assessments compiled by highly experienced recruitment team members.
- Free ongoing feedback.
- Timely and up to date advice.
SPECIAL BONUS OFFER
As a bonus offer with this service, we will load your details in our candidate database. We will introduce you to sponsorship opportunities as soon as they emerge.