Leaders in TSS, ENS, 491/494, & Training VISAS
WE SPECIALISE IN SPONSORED WORK VISAS. Our expertise covers short term (sc 400 visa, 3-6 months), temporary (TSS visa 1-4 years; Training 407 - 2 years) and permanent (PSSE sc 186/187(TRT), 491/494 permanent residence pathway visas) employment. Nomination and visa applications are complex and have strict assessment rules. Our experts successfully guide employers and visa applicants through the application process.
We apply a strict risk-management approach to all nomination and visa applications.
Expertise in Skills Assessments
Our extensive expertise assists candidates with complex skills assessments.
Strong Record of Refusal Appeals
We have a long history of successful appeals of nomination and visa refusals at the Department and AAT.
Migration Law Experts
We are highly experienced migration agents and practicing lawyers who understand Australian migration law and its frequent changes.
GOT A QUESTION?
We reply to all queries on the same day (Mon-Fri) or next business day..
Migration Support Services
Support services covering all complexitites of skilled and sponsored migration.
Migration Pathway Planning
- Compiled by Australian Migration Professional
- Comprehensive Report Format
- Muliple pathway options
- Application positioning timeline
- Discounts on migration services
- Candidacy registration
- Employer introductions (unlimited)
- Online consultation via Skype or in person
- Flexible consultation times
- Free follow up advice
- Registered Australian Migration Professional
- Migration service discounts
- Current and up to date migration advice
- EOI Management
- Subclass 189/190/489 visa positioning
- State/Territory Nominations Notice
- Proactive state skills list monitoring
- Regular regional skills list review
- Short term job assignment opportunity