Temporary and permanent sponsorship network
We assist employers to meet short and long term skills requirements with the Australian government's work visa sponsorship program. Skilled workers can be sponsored for short term (sc 400 visa, 3-6 months), temporary (TSS visa 1-2 years) and permanent (PSSE sc 186/187 visas) employment. Our employer matching service represents onshore and offshore candidates willing to relocate for short and long term sponsored employment.
We maintain an active database of employers across Australia with intention to sponsor skilled workers for temporary and permanent roles. Sponsored visas include TSS (482), ENS, RSMS, Training (408) and Short Term Specialist (400) visas.
Skills assessments are mandatory for many work visa applications. Our extensive expertise assists candidates with complex and high risk skills assessments. We also advise candidates on long term migration pathway planning.
Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect provides access to skilled visa migration to Australia. We possess extensive knowledge and experience in SkillSelect case management to position our clients for skilled (189/190/) or sponsored (186/187) visas.
We retain highly experienced registered migration agents and practicing lawyers to advise clients, review applications and to appeal application refusal and cancellation decisions at Departmental, Tribunal and Federal Court levels.
Migration Support Services
Support services covering all complexitites of skilled and sponsored migration.
Migration Pathway Planning
- Compiled by Australian Migration Professional
- Comprehensive Report Format
- Muliple pathway options
- Application positioning timeline
- Discounts on migration services
- Candidacy registration
- Employer introductions (unlimited)
- Online consultation via Skype
- Flexible consultation times
- Free follow up advice
- Registered Australian Migration Professional
- Migration service discounts
- Current and up to date migration advice
- EOI Management
- Subclass 189/190/489 visa positioning
- State/Territory Nominations Notice
- Proactive state skills list monitoring
- Regular regional skills list review
- Short term job assignment opportunity