TSS 482 Visa Application Data Collection Form (Online)
NOTE: Follow these instructions when considering required documents
- This is a generic list, not required documents on the list may be relevant to your situation. Request assistance if you are not sure.
- Gather all items you have before commencing the data collection form.
- Official documentation in foreign languages MUST be accompanied with a certified translation. If in Australia, this could be a NAATI certified translator. If abroad, translations must be notarised or certified by appropriate legal authorities.
- Scans of documents must be in full colour.
- Scans of documents must be clear and legible. Missing parts of the page or hazy, shady or dark areas where text cannot be read may be rejected.
- Incomplete or non-compliant documents may not be acceptable, ask us if you need clarification.
- .pdf documents are preferred.
- File size should be less than 5MB, as the Department’s systems do not handle large files. If a document is to exceed this size, compress or break up into a series of smaller files.
- Comprehensive documentation will assist us to prepare submissions in support of your application.